THE ARTA STORY
Arta is born of the idea that tequila could be both steeped in tradition and rooted in rebellion. As testament, we’ve perfected a line of pure 100% Weber Blue agave, small-batch, craft tequilas.
For over 11 generations, our ranchers have harnessed the natural elements on the single estate where all of our agave is hand-planted and hand-picked.
Like his father before him, our third-generation master distiller learned his craft at the feet of his father. Among the lessons learned: respect tradition, but don’t be shackled to it.
He knows tequila gets better with age. So we take our time. While others are satisfied with aging reposado two months, we age ours 11.
While most anejos are aged 12 months, ours spends an average of 24 in a barrel.
And because convention says to stop after double distillation, we triple distill our silver.
Each of our award-winning tequilas is hand bottled in our signature triangle bottle emblazoned with an iconic Dia de los Muertos skull.
LIFE AND LEGACY
Every bottle of Arta comes emblazoned with an iconic Dia de los Muertos skull. A fitting symbol of honoring your ancestors. Because here, heritage runs deep. From our 3rd generation master distiller who continues to refine the lessons of a lifetime, to our owner, who started Arta as a way to celebrate his father’s legacy. True to the Arta spirit, both have created a vibrant, hand-crafted tequila that honors heritage with a modern twist.
- Wine Enthusiast rates our Silver a solid 95. Read their review here
- Long Island Lou tastes and loves our craft artisan tequila. Read his review here
- Robb Report suggests our very own Arta Tequila Extra Anejo as the ultimate gift for Father's Day
- Tequila.net shares their take on our Arta Tequila Extra Anejo
- Arta Tequila Silver featured in Cranelli's signature Italian Margarita
- Arta Tequila Extra Anejo featured in 5280 Magazine Holiday gift guide
- Arta Tequila will be at the Kaaboo music festival
- Arta is the official sponsor of the Biennial of the Americas
- Birds Eye View
- 9NewsVideo: Try a drink other than a margarita on Cinco de Mayo
- Examiner: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Denver with cooking classes and tequila
- Denver Post: Arta Tequila Introduces Unconventional, Limited Reserve Triple-Barreled Extra Anejo